Are you a high-achiever and successful in your career — but finding yourself at a career crossroads?
Feeling frustrated, unfulfilled or confused about your next career steps?
If so, you’re in the right place.
This podcast episode is a MUST LISTEN — and especially made for you!
Today, I’m sharing my signature Career By Design method, which not only inspired the name of this podcast, but the entire philosophy behind it too.
I’ll give you some background on my journey to developing the Career By Design method. You’ll hear how it helps my clients get unstuck, clarify their direction and create a career on their terms. Then, I’ll break down the 3 key pillars of Clarity, Confidence and Career Strategy — and how you can apply this method to your career.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- 1:24: The specific steps I took to navigate a career crossroads and move from an established career into more meaningful work
- 3:06: My honest struggles with overworking, burnout and career confusion which led me to redefine success and create my career by design
- 6:52: The secret ingredient to move from confusion to clarity and practical tips to figure out what you want next in your career
- 9:25: The number one mistake people make when it comes to building confidence — and how to overcome the imposter syndrome and self-doubt holding you back in your career
- 11:39: The importance of having a clear strategy to take you from where you are now, to the ‘next level’ in your career
- 13:50: 4 questions to pinpoint the blind-spots keeping you stuck, so you can get crystal clear on what to do next
My intention with this episode is to show you how to use the Career By Design method to know exactly where to focus. Plus, have practical steps you can keep coming back to any time you’re feeling stuck in your career.
So grab a pen and paper and let’s start creating YOUR career by design!
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen on Spotify.
Rate, review & follow on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the podcast now and leave me a 5 star rating and review. This is how other people can find the podcast and benefit too!
Click here to open the Apple Podcasts app, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars and then select ‘Write a review.’ Then, be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!