Are YOU making one of these common career fails?
It’s happened with EVERY new client I’ve ever worked with. They contact me because they’re feeling stuck in their career and want help to figure out what to do next. In our introductory consult I’ll ask them what they’ve already tried to address this challenge.
Nine times out of ten, I’ll hear: ‘I’ve applied for a new job BUT I’m not sure if it’s what I want.’ Or: ‘I went through an entire interview process and got offered the job — then realised it’s not the right fit.’
Can you relate?
You think your current role is the problem and finding a new job will ‘fix’ it. Only to find the same issues follow you to your next position.
In today’s episode, I’m talking about the biggest mistakes I see high-performers make — which keep them stuck in their careers and stop them reaching their professional goals.
- 9 surprising mistakes keeping you stuck in the ‘wrong’ career — from ‘following your passions’, getting ‘stuck in the scroll’ and the notorious ‘new job fix
- Practical steps you can take today to overcome these challenges — and even avoid them altogether!
- The most critical shift you must make to move out of analysis paralysis and start creating the career you want
- Ways to escape the cycle of stress, overwhelm and burnout in your career, especially if you’re time poor
- PLUS, an invitation to work with me further in 2024 to get unstuck and design the career you want with clarity and confidence
All will be revealed in the episode!
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen on Spotify.
Rate, review & follow on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the podcast now and leave me a 5 star rating and review. This is how other people can find the podcast and benefit too!
Click here to open the Apple Podcasts app, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars and then select ‘Write a review.’ Then, be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!