Take a second to stop, check in and consider: How are you feeling in this final week of December?
2023 has been a challenging year for many — myself included. People have experienced a lot of big changes, personal transformations and professional transitions.
Can you relate?
So if you’re hanging out for the holidays and are ready to put the year behind you, it’s not surprising. But before you close the chapter on 2023, it’s important to recognise these challenges as opportunities for learning. Then, take a moment to acknowledge ALL you’ve accomplished.
Because as a high performer, how often do YOU rush on to the ‘next thing’ without pausing to celebrate how far you’ve come?
In this special episode, I’m sharing my 4 greatest lessons (and honest confessions) for 2023. Find out what worked, what didn’t — and how these lessons can help YOU!
Then, I’ll walk you through a simple end of year reflection to review YOUR year, career — and what you want in the next one.
- Why it’s important to ‘always be connecting’ and practical tips to grow your network strategically
- The secret ingredient I discovered was missing from my work — and the danger of putting off your priority projects until you ‘have more time’
- The benefits of simplifying your goals and ONE thing you must know to get the results you want in your career
- My two biggest light bulb moments as a Type A achiever — and the subtle shifts to reach your goals with less striving, more ease and flow
- 4 powerful questions to reflect on your successes, learnings — and set yourself up for a strong start in 2024
This episode is a perfect one to dive into over the holidays and a MUST listen to prepare for your best year yet. So grab a pen and paper — and let’s dive in!
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen on Spotify.
Rate, review & follow on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the podcast now and leave me a 5 star rating and review. This is how other people can find the podcast and benefit too!
Click here to open the Apple Podcasts app, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars and then select ‘Write a review.’ Then, be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!