Are you struggling to stick to your New Year resolutions?
Every January you look forward to a fresh start and set new goals for the year ahead. But studies show over 80% of resolutions fail by February.
So today I’m revealing the REAL reasons why — and how to overcome them.
Goals ARE important because they give you something to strive for. Still, I don’t buy into the ‘new year, new you’ hype. It’s unreasonable to put yourself under pressure one time per year.
I believe in having a clear vision, setting goals from there and creating a step-by-step plan to reach them — ANY time of year.
In today’s episode, you’ll find out how to stop breaking your resolutions — and six simple shifts you can make to reach your big career goals in 2024!
- Why I stopped setting New Year resolutions — and what I recommend instead
- The neuroscience behind goal-setting and how to use it to get the results you want in your career
- Practical strategies to reduce overwhelm and stay accountable to your goals — even during tough times
- How to eliminate the ‘time excuse’ which stops you achieving your goals
- The importance of progress over outcomes
So hit play on this episode now and let’s dive in!
Listen on Apple Podcasts.
Listen on Spotify.
Rate, review & follow on Apple Podcasts
Thanks for listening. If you enjoyed this episode, please follow the podcast now and leave me a 5 star rating and review. This is how other people can find the podcast and benefit too!
Click here to open the Apple Podcasts app, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars and then select ‘Write a review.’ Then, be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!